Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So here we go... its 2014 and the beginning of a new journey. I've started this over and over again, trying to find the right thing to write about. I've procrastinated, I've tried to use self-discipline (there's that word) and the outcome has pretty much been the same. I'm bouncing all over the place like a ping pong ball!

I lived in Arizona for over 30 years, in the hot, hot, hot desert. Where in the summer time it is 100 degrees when you get up, rose to 112 during the day, and back to 100 at night. I always felt we had two seasons, summer and spring.

I said all that to say, a few years ago, my word for the year was faith. Well after faith, I thought journey would be a good word and found myself relocating to Alabama without a whole lot of planning. I literally took a journey based on faith. And I ended in a sub division with some of the coolest neighbors, this guy lives to the left of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment