Thursday, August 7, 2014

Grand Opening "The ARTery" Art Gallery




Can you believe? My painting in an art gallery!!!! This was the most exciting thing to happen in my life in a long time. I never dreamed my art would actually one day be in a gallery, are you kidding me! I was so excited opening night that I could hardly stand still and I tried to stay away from my area, because I didn't want to see people's reaction. So my daughter and I stood over to the side a little bit and was AMAZED, people were buying my paintings...OMG!!! People approached and asked if I was the artist and what inspired me to paint, it was a night of a lifetime! I thank God for blessing me with a gift that brings healing and joy to others. If you are ever in the Huntsville's area stop by The ARTery!

No comments:

Post a Comment